Welcome to Mandarin For Today
Mandarin For Today is brought to you by Chinese Tutor/Teacher/Instructor Lynn Li. On this website, you will learn more about Lynn's teaching philosophy, her qualifications and the lessons she offers. Explore now ...
Chinese Spring Festival is around the corner!
Spring Festival, also called Lunar New Year, has more than 4,000 years of history. Being one of the traditional Chinese festivals, it is the grandest and the most important festival for Chinese people. It is also the time for the whole families to get together, which is similar with Christmas Day to the westerners. Spring Festival, which celebrates family reunion, is full of rich and colorful activities, and hopes with the advent of spring and flowers blossoming. 2015’s Spring festival will be February 19.
- Conversational Chinese
- Reading/Writing Chinese
- Business Chinese
- Chinese Presentation Preparation
- Mandarin Pronunciation and Correction
- English/Chinese Translation
Why choose me?
Good question. There are many Chinese tutors out there, why you should choose me?
- Mandarin/English teacher in the U.S. for more than 7 years
- Exctensive experience teaching both Chinese school and private tutoring
- Familiar with all levels of students with different backgrounds and careers
- Native mandarin speaker from Beijing, China
- Excellent educational background (B.S in China & M.S.from U.S.)